There are seven main reasons why you should outsource your B2B Marketing:|
All this works out to a higher ROI, lower costs, and better results. So the real question is: Why shouldn't you outsource?
- Get Access to a Wider Skill Set - When you hire someone to do your marketing, you only get their skill set. When you outsource your marketing, you get a whole team's worth of skills.
- Get Access to Better Skills - While there are over a million B2B sales and marketing people in the US, fewer than 5% actually know what motivates a buyer to buy. Only by outsourcing are you likely to find someone who knows what they're doing. (In our case, at least, it's because we have a test to identify them.)
- Lower Cost - When you hire someone to do your marketing, you have to pay for benefits, office space, vacations and idle time. When you outsource, you only pay for what you use.
- Less Risk - When you hire someone to do your marketing, at a minimum you're making a six month commitment. And most companies keep non-productive employees on roll for months longer than they should. But when you outsource, you can cancel the program on two-week's notice.
- More Experience - When you hire someone to do your marketing, their experience is limited to the number of years they've been working - which is usually 5-10 years, at most. When you outsource, you get the cumulative experience of the whole team, which, in our case, is measured in centuries. This means there isn't a B2B marketing problem we haven't already solved dozens of times before.
- Better Results - When you hire someone to do your marketing, unless they're a "superstar," they won't be accountable for results, they'll only be accountable for doing what you tell them to do. When you outsource, we know that when you hire us, you'll only keep using us if we produce results.
- More Control - When you hire someone to do your marketing, you get the illusion of control by virtue of proximity. When you outsource, you get professional reporting and accountability.