Whether you're an entrepreneur with the next big thing or a grizzled road warrior trying to figure out how you're going to make your numbers next quarter, start building your sales engine by figuring out what market you want to go after, and how best to go after it.
Market research is not optional, or expensive. And it's a lot better to find out that you're pushing a rope before you get tangled up in it.
The Rest of the Story...
Do some research, either online or in-person, to make sure there's really an opportunity. Some of the questions you need to answer are:
• Who are we going to sell to, and why should they buy from us?
• What problem are we going to solve, and what's the willingness-to-pay for a solution?
• How are people solving it now, and how are we better?
• What is the competitive environment, and why should someone buy from us rather than a competitor?
• How can I reach my market effectively and efficiently?
At LeadGen.com we can design and implement your research plan, and make sure you don't fall victim to your hopes.